Fall 2016 Fees (through December 31st)

3:26:00 PM

I hope your fall is as colorful, scrumptious and crisp as mine is. My teaching schedule has fleshed out and I would really love to see you in one of my classes around the Greater Pittsburgh and Youngstown area.

I have a couple of spaces left for private and small group sessions. ($60/session or $40/session if you purchase a 5-session package.)

In these sessions, I cater to your practice only. I construct flows to suit your needs, break down specific asanas for you, guide your navigation through the vast world of meditation, theory and spirituality. You will leave the session better equipped to cultivate your own lifelong practice.

I also hope to see you at Namaste in the Yo at YSU Watts Center. It's going to be such an uplifting event. And it's free! Order your tickets HERE.

Stay tuned for some charity events coming up.

Have a joyous fall, yogis.




You Might Also Like

0 comments